jueves, septiembre 20, 2012

Si tienes defectos físicos, sácale partido.

                                           Stupid and long-nosed, hardly can be found.
   
  For a certain amount of years I lived with a complex of having been equipped by God with a nose, let´ts say,  longer than usual.
  
 Then, one day, I came across this Spanich proverb and consoled myself with the satisfaction of  being, probably, a little bit smarter than the average.
  
 Later on I realized that quite a number of famous people, in every field of life, were not short of nose at all.
  
 I even wrote a to a club in Barcelona, Spain, - Narigut Club - and they made me a supporting partner.
  
 So I must tell everybody reading this post: please, send away all kind of complexeses, whatever they are, and see always the positive side of things.

1 comentario:

Riselo dijo...

Salvo que los defectos físicos sean tan exagerados que provoquen rechazo instintivo en las personas que nos observen, seria mejor que nos acostumbráramos a convivir con ellos.
Comprendo que lo fácil sería acudir de inmediato a la cirugía plástica.